Automatically create tests for API’s, database integration and testing, and the use of variables throughout JOSF. This release is packed full of useful workflows to make your testing life easier!
🎉 JOSF integrates directly with your database
🦾 Retrieve or update data with our easy to use query editor
✅ Validate query results with our newly added database action-pack!
💲Use input variables to easily adjust the used values during test execution!
🧪 Create tests directly from API requests to automate your workflow
✅ Tests are generated with validations for each possible outcome
📅 Generate data driven tests to cover each scenario in you API request
🧬 Automatically generate the correct JOSF-CLI command for your CI/CD tool!
🔐 Provide passwords, select the correct playbook and apply any option you’d like.
✂️ Copy the generated command directly into you CI/CD tool
Advanced playlist filtering
🔎 Use tags for playlists in new ways with the Query tags option
➕ Use the AND/OR keywords or even parenthesis to (group) filters like
(quick and api) and regression to filter specific test cases
Other features and improvements
- A visual upgrade was made to the front-end which improves performance
- Restructured the main menu to group together coherent features
- Every input field now contains a autocomplete for available variables
- The Keyboard – type text and type special key now have the interval between keystrokes option set to 1 millisecond by default
- Added a Apply system proxy for browsers toggle
- Fixed these issues;
- Fixed an issue where a given JSONPath did not give the same result in the front- and back-end
- Fixed an issue where duplicating older page actions (before 2.15) was not working
- Under the hood performance improvements